Join the team
Wolvey CofE Primary School is a popular place to work.
From time to time we have vacancies for different positions and when they arise we will publish them on this page. We are always looking for volunteers to help in school and if you would be willing to help out in any way, please use the form on the 'contact us' page to get in touch.
What we offer.
- Well behaved children who are polite and keen to learn
- Highly supportive parents who appreciate the work of the school
- Stunning school grounds and environment
- A genuine commitment to supporting staff in both CPD and work/life balance
- A Church of England ethos that cares for all people
- A forward thinking, committed, passionate and progressive management team
Wolvey School is committed to the safety and wellbeing of our children and staff and all staff and volunteers will be checked by the school with the Disqualification and Barring Service, (DBS)
LEARNING SUPPORT ASSISTANT (1:1 support)
Register your interest to work or volunteer with us
Please use this form to let us know that you would like to either work or volunteer with us at Wolvey. In the message box, please let us know any specialisms you ay have, which vacancies you are interested in and what you feel you could bring to our community Please note that the school is highly committed to safeguarding our children and has robust procedures in place to support this. Anybody working in school will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS disclosure and will be subject to our rigorous staff or volunteer induction process and mentoring/support policy.