Welcome to Little Millers Nursery
Little Millers offers sessional care for 2 to 4 year olds with up to 20 children in the setting at any one time. We are open 9am - 3pm during term time only.
The nursery is overseen by the Governors of Wolvey C of E Primary School and operates from our own purpose building with an enclosed outdoor garden in the grounds of the school. We offer a variety of exciting activities and experiences and as we are part of the school, we share access to their facilities such as the school hall, extensive grass playing fields, forest school area and outdoor trim trail.
In 2021, we received Lottery funding for a complete revamp of our outdoor space. As a result we are fortunate in having a stunning secure outdoor area for the children to use. This coincided with our rebrand from 'Wolvey Pre-School' to 'Little Millers Nursery'.
- To provide a warm, welcoming, safe environment in which all children feel safe and secure and can develop confidence.
- To offer exciting play based experiences.
- To value everyone as an individual, developing self-esteem and encouraging positive attitudes towards self and others.
- To offer a service that promotes equality and that values diversity.
- To stimulate imagination and interest and extend and further each child's abilities and development.
- To explicitly implement the Early Years Foundation Stage.