Welcome to Wolvey Preschool.
We are a well established setting offering children between the ages of 2-4 years both full and part time sessions with the option for the lunch time session which can either be catered for by the school canteen for a fee or you can provide your child with a healthy packed lunch. We are attached to and are situated within the grounds of Wolvey C of E school, made up of one main building and a well equipped spacious garden. We also have access to schools excellent facilities, activities and equipment. We offer an extensive range of self selected and adult initiated activities, which are planned around children individual needs and interests. These take place both in and out doors, We also participate in weekly sessions of Baby Ballet, P.E/Music and movement, cooking cub and Forest school, to ensure our children are enriched in opportunities and experiences.
- To provide a quality environment and excellent standard of early years education.
- To support and value children as unique individuals.
- To build and promote relationship's with children and families to encourage a comfortable and strong parent partnership.
- To provide exciting experiences and opportunities that allow children to progress in all seven areas of learning in the early years foundation stage.
- To prepare children for the transition to school and encourage self-help and independence sills.
- To be positive role models promoting respect and value or each other and our environment.