School entry plan
Wolvey school is committed to the safety, health and well-being of all children and staff who work here. In these current times, far ranging additional measures have been implemented within school to help achieve this. These measures include:
- children keeping within separate 'bubbles' at all times.
- staff (and visitors) asked to wear masks in all communal areas.
- additional hand washing stations created and hand gel readily available.
- school cleaning routine enhanced.
- hand washing opportunities are built in to the school day for every class.
- movement around school minimised.
- visitors requested not to enter the school without prior appointments.
- School lunchtimes re-organised to prevent contamination or cross contact.
Mr Edwards and Mr Parker have communicated frequently throughout the pandemic with our parents and will continue to do so. We have provided numerous letters and guidance which are all available from the school office upon request but below is a copy of the generic information which may help support parents.
In the event of a bubble closure or child isolating
All children have been provided with a school email address and an invitation to join their online Google Classroom. Teachers have clear guidance in place and will switch to supporting the children through this portal. There is a 2 week 'holding pack' created and uploaded to every Google classroom for children and families to access in the event of individual isolation.